Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Have You Had Your Muffin Yet?

If you've never read the book by Laura Numeroff 'If You Give a Moose a Muffin' you ought to. It's an adorable children's story. She has several other tales that follow a similar thread, as well--'If You Give a Mouse a Cookie' and 'If You Give a Pig a Pancake.' Kathy Fictorie wrote her own story about what would happen if you gave a mom a muffin, and it's all too accurate. I find myself constantly sidetracked from what I'm doing, that I can't seem to get anything really done. I'm guessing there might be an appropriate seniors version for this same story. If you'd like to read her version you can by clicking here. I've spoken with several of my girlfriends about this, and all agree that this version pretty much sums it up. Really, I have daily examples of this happening to me. The only thing I'd change in the story is the beverage. :)

No comments: