Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Does anybody speak Italian?



For those of you not on Facebook, email, or maybe just live in a cave most of the time...we are moving. I have a new assignment to Aviano Air Base in Italy. Wahoo!

The family is looking forward to the move for sure. Pasta is always a menu favorite for the kids.
It's a flying base with F-16s. I'll be on the Fighter Wing staff. Ahhh once again the sound of freedom outside our windows, and a great view of the mountains!
3 years on a European vacation. Just wanted to get the word out so everyone can check in with us before we depart!

1 comment:

Tracie Martin said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited you'll be so much closer...you know I have a year left at Lakenheath so I'm gonna have to visit you all because Italy is my FAVORITE place! :) You know, reviewing the stats for Acquisition folks to PCS overseas is like 1%...we are truly the lucky ones!!!