December is just full of fun for the Gatlin family. Kristi ends the family rush on those kinds of days. She gets a raw deal usually. It's close to Christmas, everyone is burnt out on Gatlin Birthday fun, and most people are low on cash and sometimes just combine gifts. I try not to let any of those happen and make her day as special as I can.
I won't list 30-something reasons she is great (because I don't like sleeping on the couch) but I'll mention a few
- She is a whiz at all things wordy - just challenge her to a boggle match and see who wins
- She loves Dr Pepper - near to my heart
- She remembers all my family's dates, anniversaries, birthdays and such - better than any day-planner
- She packs up her life every few years and goes with my on this crazy military family adventure
- She's the most thoughtful mother I know
- She finds me funny (unlike the kids - see Blog title)
I love her to death and THANK God for her every day. Kristi you ROCK!