Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Quotables

from Cory: "Mom, do you want to hear me spit "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star?"
Conversation with Mary Beth:

Me: (I was coming up with ridiculous things that a company's acronym might mean) Maybe SAP stands for Smart And Pretty

Mary Beth: Nope. That's me.
from Lucy: (while motioning with her fingers for us to follow) "mere. mere." She then bugs us incessantly until we follow her to the playroom where her puzzles are. This happens REPEATEDLY during the day!from Riley: hmmmmm... well, we don't really have any good quotes from Riley of late. but, here's a cute picture!

Okay, well, that's all I've got--sorry, it's not that great, but it's something for all you guys who check it more than once a week! Soccer is almost over, and Cory wants his sisters and me to come watch him at his Football Clinic -- because he has had to watch countless games of his sister's, I think it's only fair, even though he doesn't really play a game.

No comments: