Pages

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Rule of Three

I've come to realize the universe has rules and laws. Here's how the rule of three is keeping me down. As most of you know I am an avid Football fan. I track three major "teams" to support my habit. First and foremost - the Tennessee Titans, followed by the Arkansas Razorbacks, and the third is my Fantasy Football team. After years and years of study I can honestly say that I am only allowed to have on of those three teams performing well at any given time. It's like the game from "Who's Line Is It Anyway?" where one guy stands, one leans, and one sits. My three teams all have to be in varying degrees of success.

Currently my NFL Titans are on top. The best in the NFL at this point. My Hogs and Fantasy teams are both in the toilet. I've come to embrace the rule of three and root for my Titans and just be Ok with the other two stinking it up. Look for the three's in your life.

No comments: