Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Locks of Love: Mary Beth's Edition

Mary Beth has been eager for her hair to be long enough to donate to Locks of Love. She has never been fond of having her hair long--in the past she always asks me to cut more off than I would have thought to. And although I'm not fond of brushing her long hair, I think she was extra cute when we braided her hair in two long braids (like she had it for Ted's promotion ceremony).
She's been asking me lately if we it was long enough to cut, and I kept saying that I didn't want to cut it before Ted's big shin-dig--that way it wouldn't matter so much if we messed it up. So Saturday morning (the day after his ceremony) the first thing she asked me was when we would cut her hair. How about right now?

Her hair was super kinky from having been braided the day before
She's as cute as ever, but her plans to be Pippi Longstocking for Halloween have been thwarted!

No comments: