Pages

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ask and you shall receive

Yesterday I mentioned my headphone issue. And today a buddy gave me a spare set. God is good. Another normal Wednesday, nothing really important to share. I got in trouble for speeding today. You remember the new SUV? Well I was driving a little faster than I needed to at the courthouse. I was trying to get out of the way of a big bus, but the guy who told me to slow down didn’t see that part of the equation. No biggie. Just funny. Weather was nice today. It was hot, but clear and not too much wind.

There is a pigeon’s nest that is in the vent fan area of one of the trailers we walk by everyday. I always looked up and noticed the pigeon (mom I assume) sitting on the nest and wondering what she thought of this crazy place. Yesterday she left…looks like an egg is still there but it’s too high up to see for sure. Could just be the remnants of an egg on the edge of the nest. Oh well. I’ll have to find something new to wonder about on my walk to the D-FAC.

No comments: