Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

POD Fun


Here's a picture of my family wall. I've kept up pics and cards and art from the kids. It's my small window into the fam back home. They have sent a lot of art projects but I've only kept some of them up on the wall. I've noticed from the recent pics that the two littlest clearly have changed the most. But that's ok - I'll be home in less than a month and can get back to being the fun dad.
Chuck and I have been cleaning out the POD and getting ready to leave. He packed up a bunch of boxes and built a sort of wall. Here you can see that he has almost closed off his side of the pod. There is just a tiny crack where the A/C can come through to my side. In the afternoon it was getting hot. I let him know - and after he stopped laughing he fixed it so the A/C could actually get to my side.

No comments: