Pages

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Follow-Up

I have to add some more to previous day’s postings. The Rec Tent where we watched the movies and had the sound issue. Well apparently they made a new rule. Only Games can be played on the TVs and the large movie theater area is the only place for movies. I wonder if we had anything to do with that new rule…hmmm.

Age of Empires. Actually Brandon did not win last night. He actually resigned and lost. Two of the guys were still in it and had teamed up rather well to crush him. I just thought he was going to win. His first defeat…on his birthday.

We were supposed to get another USO type event today, the Philadelphia Eagle Cheerleaders. There was much anticipation by the guys for the event, but alas it was canceled due to bad weather. I don’t think they made it in to the Camp. I think it is comical to say the least.

No comments: