Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

Bucca Blah-ger Blog

I've got a case of the triple B's - Blah Blah Blah. Just nothing new to write about. I've told the creative writing department here at TEA they need to get to work, but they just seem to slow down even more.

In other news:
1) Luckily the Tornado storms that ravaged Arkansas missed all our family - praise God.
2) I finished 1776...it's amazing we aren't still servants of the King. We were such a rag tag bunch of farmers. I highly recommend that book to others.

One idea I have is reader requests. Submit your questions to me and I'll have a panel of Bucca experts develop an answer for you - anything you want to know about Bucca but were afraid to ask. You can't just ask for pictures of things either. I can only photograph so many things. The Man here doesn't like people taking pics.

No comments: