Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pizza and Beer

For dinner we decided to do something a little different. We had some pizza-hut pizza instead of the same old D-Fac food. Of course the beer is non-alcoholic and it’s about a million degrees in the shade. But it’s the best we can do.


The CNN piece aired. I still haven’t seen it. K said she and the family were able to see it so that’s all that really matters. It appears to have been at least a neutral report if not flattering – that makes me feel better. I was worried it would be cut in a way that made what we are doing look less than appealing.


So back to the pizza. It tastes pretty much like normal pizza hut. The food we get most of the time has so little flavor, I thought the pizza was really tasty. At the same time it seems like a waste to buy food when you have this free cafeteria available to you that has many choices.


Today’s weather was more sand and low visibility. Joy.

The friend who was sending me some cologne finally came through, now at least I smell a little better. I hope you get a chance to watch the piece on the news channel website.

No comments: